It’s important to keep your wheels pointing in the same direction.
Misaligned wheels can lead to the following problems:
• Higher fuel consumption
• Shorter tyre life
• Unsafe handling
• Increased driver fatigue
You may need a wheel alignment if:
• Your car is 'fighting you' through the steering.
• It feels like it's pulling to one side or the other.
• You've recently had new tyres fittted.
• Components in your suspension have been replaced.
• Your vehicle has hit anything on the road - like a pothole.
• You simply haven't had one for 6 months or you have travelled more than 10,000 km since your wheels were last re-aligned.
Think Autoland if you’re looking for a North Shore mechanic to perform a wheel alignment or car repairs in Auckland get in touch with these mechanics they’re car specialists.
You will find Autoland, North Shore is particularly convenient if you live or work around the following areas:
Mairangi bay, Sunnynook, Sunset North, Meadowood, Wairau Park, Rothesay Bay, Pinehill, Campbells Bay, Forest Hill, Murrays Bay and Rosedale.